Friday, September 16, 2005

Jason Headley's Top 10

This is a promising list--there are several books I haven't read yet. I'll have to make another trip to the library. I'm particularly interested to see that he has a Nevil Shute book on here. -ab

In no particular order:
Nobody’s Fool – Richard Russo
Round the Bend – Nevile Shute
The Sweet Hereafter – Russell Banks
Spartina – John Casey
The Stories of Breece D’J Pancake
The Seas – Samantha Hunt
A Good Scent from a Strange Mountain – Robert Olen Butler
The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay – Michael Chabon
The Little Prince – Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry
To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee

One more note from Alicia: I know Jason through Chronicle, and in a round-about-way through a family friend. He has written a very good book that I'd definitely recommend: Small Town Odds.

No comments: