Monday, September 19, 2005

Rebecca's Book List

Rebecca lived with me in college, and is currently studying to be a doctor in Philadelphia. Here's a list of her favorite humor books:

Me Talk Pretty One Day, David Sedaris
Fraud, David Rakoff
Welcome to My Planet, Where English is Sometimes Spoken, Shannon Olson
Choke, Chuck Palanchuk
Girls Guide To Hunting and Fishing, Melissa Bank
Come On Up and See Me Sometime, Erika Krouse
The Unthinkable Thoughts of Jacob Green, Joshua Braff (actually I haven't read this one yet, but it is the next one on my list to read) [from ab: I have read this one; it's quite funny.]
America, Jon Stewart

and here some other books i have thoroughly enjoyed:

Tender at the Bone, Ruth Reichl
Comfort Me With Apples, Ruth Reichl
House of Spirits, Isabel Allende
The Crying of Lot 49, Thomas Pynchon

No comments: